On day 3 of the seminar, Duncan Last and Brian Olden from the International Monetary Fund presented the results of a questionnaire on fiscal institutions and systems in South East European countries that delegates were asked to fill-out prior to the commencement of the seminar. The preliminary results, which are posted on the presentation subpage, include an overview of the status of fiscal institutions of countries in the region as compared to recent surveys of advanced and emerging G20 countries. Detailed results examining the understanding of the fiscal challenge; development of consolidation plans; and implementation of fiscal strategies are also posted on the presentation subpage.
Presentations delivered on day 3 can be obtained at presentations (day 3) subsection.
Photos from day 3 can also be viewed at multimedia (day 3) subsection.
- Delegates’ positive feedback on the seminar
- IMF seminar ends after meaningful discussions on the importance of strong fiscal institutions to meet future challenges
- Presentation of the results of a questionnaire on fiscal institutions and systems in South East European countries
- Experience with medium-term budgeting reforms shared on day 2
- Delegates discussed fiscal forecasting and fiscal consolidations on day 1 of the seminar