The four day seminar on Building Fiscal Institutions to Meet Post Crisis Challenges has successfully concluded. Two topics were discussed on the last day of the seminar with presentations from Brian Olden from the IMF on fiscal accounting and reporting; and budget implementation and execution.
Based on feedback provided by participants at the end of each day, the country delegates highly appreciated the presentations delivered by the experts as well as the interactive approach taken throughout the course.
Presentations delivered on day 4 can be obtained at presentations (day 4) subsection.
Photos from day 4 can also be viewed at multimedia (day 4) subsection.
- Delegates’ positive feedback on the seminar
- IMF seminar ends after meaningful discussions on the importance of strong fiscal institutions to meet future challenges
- Presentation of the results of a questionnaire on fiscal institutions and systems in South East European countries
- Experience with medium-term budgeting reforms shared on day 2
- Delegates discussed fiscal forecasting and fiscal consolidations on day 1 of the seminar