Institutional Capacity Development for Better Reform Programs: Serbia
With institutional leaders and HR professionals we will discuss what it takes for an institution to constantly develop capacity to effectively design, cost, budget, implement and communicate structural reforms and how public institutions can develop their capacities and become learning organizations that deliver on their mandate.
About the meetings
The meetings will build on the high-level conference Strong Institutions Deliver on Their Mandate (June 8, 2022) and the workshop Knowledge Management in Public Institutions (May 23 to June 10, 2022), both part of CEF Forum 2022. At the meetings we will focus on:
• How individuals, teams, and institutions are involved in the Economic Reform Programme (ERP) process.
• How institutions are assessing their capacity in general and specifically related to the ERP process.
• What are institutional human resources (HR) priorities, plans, and good practices that can be shared with others.
• What it takes for an institution to become and be a learning organization.
• Other relevant topics identified in the process of meetings preparation.
Who should attend
In close cooperation with ERP Coordinator and their team, an invitation to the meetings will be extended to ministers of finance and selected line ministries, state secretaries, secretary-generals, HR specialists, and CEF Coordinator at the ministry of finance.
This event is delivered as part of the EU-funded multi-beneficiary project “Structural Reforms Better Integrated Within Fiscal Frameworks” (FISR2) implemented by the CEF.