Launch of the ERP 2024 - 2026
About this learning event
Co-hosted by the European Commission (EC) and the CEF, this event will mark the launch of the annual process of preparation of the Economic Reform Programme (ERP) for the period 2024 – 2026. On this ocassion, the EC will provide insights into the latest Guidelines for preparation of the ERP, and discuss how to best address them. The ERP Coordination teams from the Western Balkans and Türkiye will present their progress and lessons learned from the previous ERP cycle, to set the way forward in preparing and implementing their ERPs for the perod 2024-2026. At the center of this event will be placed the importance of stronger cooperation and the value of networking opportunities among the ERP Coordination teams, and with the EC.
This event will also be a venue for the regular bilateral meetings between the ERP Coordination teams and the EC. On the second day of the event, there will be organized a study visit for the ERP Coordination teams aimed at further strengthening connectedness and knowledge exchange with the relevant EC institutions.
Who should attend
Participants at this event will include the ERP Coordination teams from the EU candidates and potenital candidates, representatives from the EC Directorates-General (DG NEAR, ECFIN, EMPL), as well as the EU Delegations and EU Office. Participation at this event is by invitation only.
- Participants are invited to apply by May 24, 2023 by filling in this application form
- The event will take place face-to-face in Brussles, Belgium on June 20-21, 2023
- Travel, accommodation, and meals during the event will be fully funded for up to three selected officials per delegation
- Additional relevant participants may join the event as self-funded, and as far as space permits
- The event will be delivered in English language and translation will not be provided
- Visa applications can be supported if requested in a timely manner.
This event is delivered as part of the EU-funded multi-beneficiary project “Structural Reforms Better Integrated Within Fiscal Frameworks” (FISR2) implemented by the CEF.