Join Us for CEF Webinar Series
We started to complement our face-to-face workshops with a series of webinars. We want to bring even more learning and collaborative opportunities to public officials in the region, also due to evolving dynamics of learning that the online environment is offering. So, join us if you are interested in thematic areas such as PFM, tax policy and administration, central banking, or leadership. Together with our experts, we are preparing some interesting webinars for you.
We will regularly publish on CEF Online Learning Campus, our website and social media new webinar’s topic. There you will get all the information how to register and take part in the webinars you might be interested in.
Here is an indicative list of the webinar topics that we consider addressing in 2017:
- Influencing Taxpayers’ Behavior
- Introducing Gender-Responsive Budgeting
- Understanding Baseline versus New Policy Estimates
- Reinforcing the Role of Parliament in the Budget Process
- Enhancing Financial Relations between Government Levels
- Promoting Financial Management and Control beyond Ministries of Finance
- Implementing International Public Sector Accounting Standards
- Strengthening Transparency through Citizens’ Budgets
- Strengthening Revenue Mobilization and Management in Sectors
- Developing Interbank Trading Platforms