Institutional Capacity Development for Better Reform Programs: Turkey
About the meeting
The meetings will build on the high-level conference Strong Institutions Deliver on Their Mandate (June 8, 2022) and the workshop Knowledge Management in Public Institutions (May 23 to June 10, 2022), both part of CEF Forum 2022.
What will you learn
At the meetings we will focus on:
• How individuals, teams, and institutions are involved in the Economic Reform Programme (ERP) process.
• How institutions are assessing their capacity in general and specifically related to the ERP process.
• What are institutional human resources (HR) priorities, plans, and good practices that can be shared with others.
• What it takes for an institution to become and be a learning organization.
• Other relevant topics identified in the process of meetings preparation.
Who should attend
In close cooperation with ERP Coordinator and their team, an invitation to the meetings will be extended to ministers, state secretaries, secretary-generals, HR specialists, and CEF Coordinator at the ministry of finance.
This event is delivered as part of the EU-funded multi-beneficiary project “Structural Reforms Better Integrated Within Fiscal Frameworks” (FISR2) implemented by the CEF.