How Can Physical Environment Support Learning and Collaboration
About this learning event
The term physical environment refers to a given space's overall design and layout of organization. A well-designed physical environment has an important role in supporting learning and collaboration within organizations and can directly impact employee productivity, creativity and teamwork. Participants will learn how to design the environment by organizing its spaces, furnishings, and materials to maximize the learning and collaboration opportunities and the engagement of every employee.
During this webinar, we will discuss:
- What are the key characteristics of a well-designed physical environment
- How spaces can facilitate interaction, knowledge sharing, and the achievement of organizational goals
- What are the dos and don'ts that we should have in mind
- Ideas and possibilities about starting small and having an impact
- Case studies from other organizations
Who should attend
Employees of the National Bank of Moldova and representatives of Ministry of Finance of Moldova.
This webinar will be delivered under the guidance of:
- Petra Založnik, Leadership and Learning Ecosystems expert, CEF External facilitator
- Ivana Nedižavec Korada, Deputy Director, CEF
- Cvetka Mozoli, Specialist, Workplace Culture, CEF
This event is delivered as part of the National Bank of Moldova–Institutional Transformation into a Learning Organization (NBM LearnOrgLab) project implemented by the CEF and supported by: