Effective Policy Writing
About this learning event
How to write in a manner that stakeholders easily understand what the writer intended?
At this workshop, participants learn what are policy notes and briefs and why and when they are used in the realm of the public administration. They will refine their understanding of how to use policy writing as a tool for the communication of ideas among public officials, policymakers, and stakeholders.
At this workshop participants will learn:
- Why improving the writing style at work can increase effectiveness and efficiency?
- How to set clear intentions and objectives for the policy notes?
- Which types of policy notes exist and which are appropriate for specific policy activities, target audiences, and timeframes?
- What are the current practices at the National Bank of Moldova?
Additionally, through practical work they will discover new approaches to organizing documents and meeting the reader's needs and expectations.
The course will be delivered in Romanian.
Who should attend
This workshop has been designed for employees of the National Bank of Moldova.
This workshop will be delivered by:
- Natasha Ilijeva Acevska, Senior Officer, Leadership and Learning Ecosystems, CEF
- Radu Comsa, External Expert
This event is delivered as part of the National Bank of Moldova–Institutional Transformation into a Learning Organization (NBM LearnOrgLab) project implemented by the CEF and supported by: