Study Visit of the Ministry of Finance of North Macedonia to CEF: Supporting Localization of PACT (By Invitation)
One of the project goals and commitments of the Ministry of Finance of North Macedonia and the CEF is to ensure that Public Accountants Certification Training (PACT) is sustainable. Both partnering institutions will meet to discuss and learn how this could be best achieved.
About this learning event
The purpose of this event is to support the Ministry of Finance in its efforts to establish the Public Finance Academy as a new department within the Ministry, which will become a take-over institution, responsible for the future delivery of certification trainings.
The study visit will be an opportunity to learn how CEF has transformed into an international learning organization and became a knowledge hub. The event will be organized as highly interactive and participatory. Delegates will learn how to:
- Develop organizational strategy, vision, and mission
- Operationalize strategic framework
- Design and deliver a high-quality learning program
- Develop efficient monitoring and evaluation of the program quality
- Promote and communicate achievements and results with partners, donors and public
Transfer of knowledge and experience, and focused discussions will contribute to the efficient handover of the PACT program.
This learning initiative was supported by: