Institutional Capacity Development for Better Reform Programs: Bosnia and Herzegovina
At this consultation meeting, we will discuss what it takes for an institution to constantly develop the capacity of its people to effectively design, cost, budget, implement and communicate structural reforms. The focus will be on the mid-term investments in the human resources of the institutions that carry out.
About the meeting
The discussions will take place within the frame of the Economic Reform Programmes and the reforms included there. The participants will be the ERP Coordinators on the state and entity level, as well as members of their institutional leadership and HR professionals. We will share observations on the HR and leadership aspects of the reforms in the specificities of Bosnia and Herzegovina. We will exchange thoughts on the understanding of institutional leaders of what it takes for their own institutions to develop capacities.
The meeting will build on the high-level conference Strong Institutions Deliver on Their Mandate (June 8, 2022) and the workshop Knowledge Management in Public Institutions (May 23 to June 10, 2022), both part of CEF Forum 2022.
What will you learn
- How satisfied are participants on their own and on behalf of their teams and institutions with their involvement in the Economic Reform Programme (ERP) process?
- How are they assessing the needs for investment in human resources?
- What are institutional human resources (HR) priorities, plans, and good practices that can be shared with others?
- What it takes for an institution to become and be a learning organization?
- Other relevant topics identified in the process of meeting preparation.
Who should attend
ERP Coordinators of all levels of governance of Bosnia and Herzegovina, as well as HR specialists and CEF Coordinators in the country.
This event is delivered as part of the EU-funded multi-beneficiary project “Structural Reforms Better Integrated Within Fiscal Frameworks” (FISR2) implemented by the CEF.