ERP and IPA Coordinators as Inspired Leaders
Public officials involved in the ERP development process and the IPA programming will reflect on their positions, challenges, and successes as coordinators and leaders in public administration. The learning objectives include acquaintance with leadership styles and their use in situational management. Collaboration in teams will be another focus of this learning initiative.
In the enlargement strategy, the EC highlights that one of the guiding principles of the accession will be “A stronger link with the economic reform programme process to help the countries meet the economic criteria.” This process is repeating as an annual cycle of activities. The new extension of the Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA III) will keep supporting the implementation of the reforms necessary to comply with EU standards, rules, and policies. This context enhances the importance of the wholeness of the actions to be undertaken in the coming years to recover the economies, support the health systems, and maintain social stability and fiscal health. The economic reform process will need to become a platform where these policies will match the fiscal capacities of the countries, backed by the IPA III and other support.
What will you learn
The main objective of this event is to further develop the links, synergies, and teamwork between the public officials coordinating the ERP development and IPA programming processes.
After this workshop the participants will:
- Have a holistic understanding of the various roles that public officials involved in the ERP development process and the IPA programming have as well as their challenges, and successes
- Know about the various models of collaboration that already exist which can boost synergies between the ERP as a process and IPA as a supporting instrument
- Identify potentials for deeper regional cooperation and networking
- Recognize various leadership styles and know how to use them in daily situational management
- Embody skills for leading informal and formal teams across the institutions and developing the collaborative spirit
- Utilize team learning and dynamic to increase efficiency in coordination in the areas of work of the participants
- Link the various aspects of the Public Administration Reforms with the ERP and IPA coordination
This learning initiative will be delivered in English, and highly participatory. Participants will be encouraged to prepare and share their knowledge and practices.
Who should attend
ERP Coordinators, and National IPA Coordinators, i.e., public officials involved in the ERP development process and the IPA programming, from the EU candidates and the potential candidates. The event will be by invitation only.
Applications need to be submitted no later than August 15 (click here).
No fee will be charged for public officials; refreshments and meals during the event will be provided. Travel and accommodation for up to three participants per EU candidate country and potential candidate will be covered through the new EU-funded multi-beneficiary project “Structural Reforms Better Integrated Within Fiscal Frameworks” (FISR2), implemented by the CEF.
This event is delivered as part of the EU-funded multi-beneficiary project “Structural Reforms Better Integrated Within Fiscal Frameworks” (FISR2) implemented by the CEF.
Submit your application today to secure your spot at our course. Deadline for applying to this course is August 15, 2022.Apply