Supreme Audit Institutions Transforming into Learning Organizations
The aim of this webinar is to explore how organizational learning and knowledge management can help SAIs achieve results.
About this learning event
Supreme Audit Institutions (SAIs) play an important role in strengthening the good governance of public sector institutions. To deliver on their mandate, SAIs need to invest in capacity development and establish processes in support of knowledge sharing culture to leverage their learnings to other public institutions. We will explore how SAIs can operate as learning organizations and find opportunities for interinstitutional learning and cooperation.
During this webinar, we will discuss:
- Knowledge acquisition
- Knowledge documentation
- Knowledge sharing and transfer
- Encouragement and support of employee development
- Strengthening the culture of lifelong learning
- Collaboration and intercommunication
Who should attend
The webinar has been developed for general auditors, external auditors of SAIs, officials dealing with strategic development and capacity development.
This webinar will be delivered under the guidance of:
- Ajda Turk, Officer, Leadership and Learning Ecosystems, CEF
- Marina Cataraga, External Auditor, Court of Accounts, Moldova
- Nadica Donevski, Senior Auditor, State Audit Office, North Macedonia
- Valbona Gaxha, Secretary General, Supreme Audit Institution, Albania
- Zillay Fatima, Director, Pakistan Audit and Accounts Academy, Supreme Audit Institutions, Pakistan
This learning initiative is supported by: