Digital Communication for Public Officials (Vol. 2)
Digital vs. face-to-face
About this learning event
The importance of effective, engaging, and goal-driven digital communication becomes especially pronounced in environments where officials from different levels of government and diverse entities need to collaborate. This workshop serves as a platform to discuss strategies for optimizing digital communication to support collaboration across different organizational hierarchies.
Our sessions will not only focus on the broad spectrum of digital communication tools available but also delve into practical aspects. We'll explore how to elevate engagement in online meetings, sharing insights on tools that cater to diverse meeting goals, ultimately making these virtual gatherings more effective. In addition, participants will gain valuable insights into time management strategies specific to the digital communication landscape.
Through interactive discussions and hands-on activities, participants will learn how to leverage digital communication tools effectively to bridge gaps, enhance collaboration, and streamline communication processes. The workshop aims to equip individuals with the skills and knowledge needed to navigate the digital communication landscape confidently, ultimately contributing to the overall success of their teams and organizations. Join us on this journey to transform the way you communicate in the digital era, fostering collaboration and achieving meaningful outcomes.
In all sessions, we will focus on pointing out the similarities and differences that occur if our environment is digital or what this means in face-to-face encounters.
This online course will consist of the following webinars:
- Warm-up webinar
- Webinar 1: Communication vs Online Communication
- Webinar 2: Guide to plan and Execute your Best Meetings
- Webinar 3: Unlocking Secrets of Communication Tools
- Webinar 4: Elevate Your Team Communication + Your Selected Topics
Who should attend
We invite public officials from the Western Balkans and Türkiye:
- involved in the preparation of the Economic Reform Programme (ERP) and structural reforms in the areas of employment and education
- ERP Coordinators and their close team members
- ERP working group members
- officials of IPA units of line ministries, budget and macro-fiscal departments of ministries of finance
- and other public officials.
This is an upgrade of the course Digital Communication for Public Officials delivered in 2023, so participants of this course are also invited.
- Ana Frangež Kerševan, Senior Officer, Learning Program, CEF
- David Šturm, CEF Expert
- Petra Založnik, CEF Expert, Leadership and Learning Ecosystem Trainer and Facilitator
- Benjamin Steiner, Analyst, IT, CEF
- Urška Miklič, Specialist, Partnerships & Communications, CEF
- The number of seats available for the webinar is 30.
- The Warm-up webinar will take up to 1h.
- The Webinars will take 2.5 hours, with a 10-minute break. All webinars start at 10:00.
- Participants are required to have a working camera and microphone. Online courses will be highly participatory and organized in smaller groups.
- When registering, please reserve the timeslots for attending all webinars. If you already know that you will not be able to fulfill this, consider leaving the seat to candidates who can comply with this criteria.
- Upon the successful completion of this event, participants attending all webinars will receive a certificate.
- No participation fee will be charged.
- The online course will be delivered in English with no translation.
This event is delivered as part of the EU-funded multi-beneficiary project “Structural Reforms Better Integrated Within Fiscal Frameworks” (FISR2) implemented by the CEF.