Training of Trainers for Governance and Control Module
What you will learn
The module on governance and control will address the following topics:
- policy structures in the public sector,
- governance and accountability,
- risk and risk management concepts,
- information technology risks and controls
- public internal financial control
Once participants will have completed this module, they will be able to understand:
- the basic terms related to governance and in particular the governance in the public sector.
- the basic terms related to risk and risk management.
- the basic terms related to internal controls and the COSO model
This learning initiative will be delivered under the guidance of Tina Toman and Mojca Podbregar Ferjančič.
This learning initiative is financially supported by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH and is being delivered as part of the Strengthening of the Internal Audit Function in Georgia project.