Towards Integrating Structural Reforms and Fiscal Framework in Bosnia and Herzegovina - Extension (by invitation only)
About this learning event
The activity “Towards Integration of Fiscal Frameworks and Structural Reforms in Bosnia and Herzegovina” is aimed at strengthening the capacities of institutions in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BIH) to prepare and submit the Economic Reform Programme (ERP) for the period of 2021 – 2023, that is aligned with the European Commission (EC) Guidance for preparation of ERP for the period of 2021 – 2023 and the EC Assessment of the ERP. It represents an extension of the activity that was initiated in January 2021 and concluded in July 2021.
The objective of this extended activity is to facilitate a process of
- further improving the draft Internal Guidelines,
- ensuring practical utilization of the improved Internal Guidelines in drafting the BIH 2022-2024 ERP Chapter 4, and
- strengthening communication, cooperation and trust among institutions involved in the preparation of this chapter and ERP Chapter 5.
This activity will last for four months, between October 2021 and January 2022, and is envisaged to be carried out as a blended learning initiative. It will include a series of online meetings and one face-to-face workshop.
The main partner and owner of this activity is the Directorate for Economic Planning of BIH, which performs the coordination role in the preparation of the BIH ERP.
This learning initiative is designed for the officials from Bosnia and Herzegovina working on the preparation of the inputs for Chapter 4 of the Economic Reform Programme of BIH, as well as on their consolidation and coordination of the preparation of this Chapter.
The learning initiative will be delivered in close collaboration with Marko Primorac, Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Economics, University of Zagreb, Croatia.
- The invited officials who are interested to join the face-to-face workshop in Banja Luka on December 1, 2021, are kindly invited to submit applications in this online format by November 15, 2021.
- This activity will be delivered as A blended learning initiative. It will include a series of online meetings in the period between October 11, 2022 – January 20, 2022; and one-day face-to-face workshop on December 1, 2021 in Banja Luka
- It will feature a series of online meetings and discussions among the participants, EC and faculty
- Participation is open for the selected group of officials and possible only upon receiving the official invitation
- No participation fee will be charged.
This event is delivered as part of the EU funded multi-country project “Strengthening Line Ministries’ Capacities to Assess Fiscal Implications of Structural Reforms” (FISR) implemented by the CEF.